ADVERTISEMENT

Conor's Corner

ConorONeill

Heisman
Staff
Aug 13, 2021
Hello, there!

(yes, that's an Obi-Wan Kenobi reference)

I wanted to set this thread up for any general questions about Wake Forest you have for me. Want to know why something is or isn't being covered? Ask! Want to ask for my thoughts on coaching or recruiting decisions? Ask! Want to know the meaning behind some of the weird hashtags and phrases I use? Ask! (though I promise, on that last one, you're likely to be disappointed)

The thread name is simple: Growing up, my parents always designated the corner of a room to be "Conor's Corner," where all of my random junk would wind up. As long as the space didn't blossom and take over the room, I'd have a little gathering space for baseball cards, basketball shoes, books, etc.

So this will be the random gathering place for all of your questions and (hopefully) all of my answers.

For questions specific to stories, post those on the threads for the stories. But we'll call this a general assembly of questions, random or otherwise, and I'll answer as quickly as I can.

Let's get it rolling. Don't be shy to fire away -- for now, at least, we'll say that no question is "out of bounds."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News