ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Rivals 3 Stripe Camp: DC Recap

Kelly Quinlan

Heisman
Staff
Jul 10, 2006
Was up in DC for the Rivals 3 Stripe Camp, unfortunately I left early because of a flight issue with Southwest cancelling my return flight so I only got to watch a little bit of the action.

OL commit Luke Petitbon was there and he said he is 100-percent locked in, Maryland has been trying to get involved but his family is still upset with the way things went down in the past there and that's dead. Luke said all the right things.

QB commit Mitch Griffis won the MVP award and had a great day. He is busy doing a lot of recruiting for WF.

Talked to Virginia Beach RB Kaleon Black who has Wake in his top 3, VaTech is probably his leader right now, but he is not their #1 RB target.

I also talked to West Virginia native Zach Frazier (his dad was rocking a WVU hat) said the WVU and Wake Forest and Stanford are his top 3 schools. Just got back from a Stanford visit last week and WVU on Saturday. Plans to head back down to Wake Forest when school gets out. Wake is recruiting him as an OL as is WVU, Stanford likes him at DT.

Recruits Wake is no longer in the mix for include OL Anton Harrison, OL Jimmy Christ and LB Mitchell Melton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News